Join COF on facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- St. Tammany Commission on Families hosted its March meeting today at 10:00am focusing on resources for crisis... https://t.co/LDXcVZ4duq
- REMINDER: STCOF MARCH 2017 Behavioral/Mental Health Additional Featured Speaker: Major Wharton Muller to speak... https://t.co/Wtg1Sci9AO
- STCOF MARCH 14, 2017 Behavioral/Mental Health https://t.co/jMieWcq05c
- STCOF FEB 2017 Meeting Featuringt Literacy for ALL-A Success Story https://t.co/tCGMTcDRBj
- Summary & Photos from November 2016 STCOF Meeting https://t.co/HEbtalNWa8
- I posted 17 photos on Facebook in the album "St. Tammany Commission on Families Jan 2017" https://t.co/0ciyfNf1wI
- I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/cGLJezbViw
- St. Tammany Commission on Families monthly meeting https://t.co/6LwkRPSfug
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email email@example.com to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates