Join COF on facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- June Meeting of STCOF featured St. Tammany Parish President Pat Brister. She spoke about the Safe Haven project. https://t.co/S8jcUuHBnq
- I posted 26 photos on Facebook in the album "STCOF JUNE 2016" https://t.co/ExpLGOsuEG
- St. Tammany Commission On Families Welcomes Pat Brister https://t.co/MKCZl2YhSm
- Parish President Pat Brister will be Guest Speaker for the June Meeting of St. Tammany Commission on Families... https://t.co/AkenlNRR92
- STCOF addressed the topic of Human Trafficking during our May 2016 Meeting. Become aware of the warning signs... https://t.co/zvZkhnwjDg
- Presenter Diane L. Amos, Executive Director of New Orleans Dream Center and FreeNoLA https://t.co/DwLn7m3epJ
- I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album "STCOF MAY 2016" https://t.co/pl9za9rJeg
- I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "STCOF MAY 2016" https://t.co/ko97CxXvOX
- I posted a new photo to Facebook https://t.co/mXAGvFWklx
- I posted a new photo to Facebook https://t.co/RPgI0WsPQj
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email email@example.com to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates