Join COF on Facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- Photos of OCT 2017 Meeting https://t.co/NcWCftNY5C
- REMINDER: St. Tammany Mayors' Forum, Oct. 10 @ 10 AM, First Baptist Covington https://t.co/Kh2NIavj6G
- Oct Meeting Announcements: St. Tammany Mayors' Forum https://t.co/q1VJBmnXtI
- Photos of Sept 2017 Meeting and Oct Meeting Announcements https://t.co/JaiabTSEJU
- TOMORROW: STCOF offers FREE training on Using Social Media for Nonprofits https://t.co/ZHI7RGSMvg
- STCOF Sponsors Free Training: "Getting Your Message to Soar: Developing Your Social Media Flight Plan"SEPT 12, 2017 https://t.co/wd45Ovq4KI
- STCOF SEPT 2017 "Getting Your Message to Soar: Developing Your Social Media Flight Plan" https://t.co/uSw3rWbdjy
- STCOF AUG 2017 Operation Angel: A Progressive Drug Program https://t.co/VY7ATJB6bp
- STCOF AUG 2017 Operation Angel: A Progressive Drug Program https://t.co/UtkEMVXeH6
- St. Tammany Commission on Families will not meet in July + More ACEs resources https://t.co/tKZEf8mzk5
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email email@example.com to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates