Join COF on facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- The St. Tammany Commission on Families will meet Tuesday, May 10th at the ROC Center at First Baptist Church... https://t.co/YYlLymvdEi
- Human Trafficking is REAL! Learn more at STCOF's May 10th Meeting First Baptist Covington, ROC Center * 10 AM https://t.co/evhT5urwYz
- St. Tammany Commission on Families will be addressing this topic on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at First Baptist... https://t.co/kRxqEU2AAX
- We have lost a dear friend and founding board member, Cheryl Klein. We will miss her terribly https://t.co/eVEJmQi0gw
- St. Tammany Housing & Homeless Alliance will meet Thursday, April 28th from 8:30-10:00 a.m. in the 3rd Floor... https://t.co/Q99p3kxBoB
- STCOF May 10, 2016 Meeting will address the issue of Human Trafficking. Learn more by downloading this 2013... https://t.co/I9iE4eIjlJ
- Pictures from our April STCOF Meeting on Elder Abuse and Undue Influence. https://t.co/ILkHyr5aV5
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates