Join COF on Facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- We Want to Hear From YOU! Quick Poll--Topics for Meetings - https://t.co/MiNITm8eFe
- We Want To Hear From You! We value what our attendees think and would like to hear from you on what the topics for… https://t.co/2wpTIdic9w
- REMINDER: STCOF Meeting Announcement TUESDAY, AUG 14, 2018 - https://t.co/i3wzth8RzP
- STCOF Meeting Announcement AUG 14, 2018: Legislative Update - https://t.co/SoS1YK6W3B
- Thank you to Bosco's Italian Cafe' for providing the room for our board meeting / lunch today. The food was phenomenal as always.
- STCOF Meeting Announcement JUNE 12, 2018: Health Resources & Partnerships in St. Tammany Parish - https://t.co/nfnadgyi2f
- STCOF Meeting Announcement JUNE 12, 2018: Health Resources & Partnerships in St. Tammany Parish - https://t.co/JIF98TR8uI
- Photos of MAY 2018 Meeting - https://t.co/9iBV38bTjh
- STCOF Meeting Announcement MAY 8, 2018: Chasing the Dragon: Understanding Addiction and the Opioid Crisis - https://t.co/1N8kK1KhRG
- REMINDER: STCOF Meeting Announcement APRIL 10, 2018: Motivational Interviewing Training (1.5 CEU's available) - https://t.co/Gl8EYaUc60
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates