Join COF on facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- If you have not received any newsletters/announcements from St. Tammany Commission on Families (sent 2/6 and... https://t.co/brUwpfTooD
- St.Tammany Commission on Families February 2016 Meeting Announcement https://t.co/3cbG94tvkH
- Teen dating violence prevention is something that should be on all of our minds. https://t.co/WaQjhPfHvZ
- Concerned about Teen Dating Violence. Join us for this month's meeting as we hear from law enforcement and... https://t.co/ckqvwVWChd
- Consider hosting an upcoming STCOF Meeting. Hosting gives you the opportunity to showcase your organization... https://t.co/5DDOQaQ2Eb
- Photos from St. Tammany Commission on Families January Meeting https://t.co/5f9Vnswo7d
- I posted 24 photos on Facebook in the album "STCOF January 2016 Meeting" https://t.co/KPVBILv3pX
- Valerie Vincent will be one of the presenters at the January Meeting of St. Tammany Commission on Families this... https://t.co/41yRTBJl9j
- Cheryl F. Klein, LPP will be one of the presenters at the January Meeting of St. Tammany Commission on Families... https://t.co/Sj0hTB20dM
- A HEALTHY NEW YEAR https://t.co/M23RpqOrtH
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates