Join COF on Facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- Photos of MAY 2018 Meeting - https://t.co/9iBV38bTjh
- STCOF Meeting Announcement MAY 8, 2018: Chasing the Dragon: Understanding Addiction and the Opioid Crisis - https://t.co/1N8kK1KhRG
- REMINDER: STCOF Meeting Announcement APRIL 10, 2018: Motivational Interviewing Training (1.5 CEU's available) - https://t.co/Gl8EYaUc60
- STCOF Meeting Announcement APRIL 10, 2018: Motivational Interviewing Training (1.5 CEU's available) - https://t.co/DiDpfEUcEV
- Photos of MARCH 2018 Meeting - https://t.co/dtMZmvf2DE
- STCOF Meeting Announcement MARCH 13, 2018: CAREER READINESS & DEVELOPMENT FOR YOUTH - https://t.co/YRhdNOyjfX
- STCOF Meeting Announcement MARCH 13, 2018: CAREER READINESS & DEVELOPMENT FOR YOUTH - https://t.co/KRmrXqcfWg
- Photos of FEB 2018 Meeting - https://t.co/IPSNetoD0r
- Free tax help available in your community. https://t.co/9PG9iFK6U8 https://t.co/cYmnWhOmzb
- TOMORROW 2/6/18: STATE OF THE PARISH WITH PARISH PRESIDENT PAT BRISTER - https://t.co/eHztos3PRM
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates