Join COF on facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- Summary & Photos from October 2016 STCOF Meeting https://t.co/1wbmB9yI5j
- I posted 30 photos on Facebook in the album "Holiday Resources for Families" https://t.co/v6u4lfGnK6
- STCOF OCT 2016 Meeting Announcement https://t.co/IR5NvpuX7H
- Summary & Photos from September 2016 STCOF Meeting https://t.co/kRpH34J4IB
- I posted a new photo to Facebook https://t.co/6P5pXIwjA5
- I posted a new photo to Facebook https://t.co/Ye9tvbgESg
- I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album "STCOF Legislative Update Sept 2016" https://t.co/AntjqyhPIX
- I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album "STCOF Legislative Update Sept 2016" https://t.co/279N0NQvdV
- I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album "STCOF Legislative Update Sept 2016" https://t.co/h26UbUy5lb
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates