Join COF on facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- Join us today at 10. The topic is "The Story in the Data", Child Death Review (CDR), a Fetal and Infant Mortality... https://t.co/aYYGTfpVg7
- St Tammany Project Christmas
- Barbara Drott talking to our group about the Greater Mandeville Police Foundation's Holiday giving program. http://t.co/OImNpA5bvV
- Our host Safe Harbor giving us information about domestic violence awareness month.
- Craig Marinello, Commission on Families Chairman, leading off our meeting. http://t.co/xwIXoJwgI5
- Join us tomorrow, September 13, 2015 at 10 AM to learn about Thanksgiving and Christmas serving organizations.
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/i0shhSuU5c
- Join us today to learn about the Transformation of the St. Tammany Parish Behavioral Health System.
- We hope to see you at this upcoming workshop http://t.co/4247F48V4N
- Mary Brescher with Slidell Memorial Hospital educating us about Fit as a Firefighter
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates