Join COF on Facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- Photos from our last meeting. Be sure to mark your calendars for March 12th for the next St. Tammany Commission on… https://t.co/Lh2CDYJcmL
- STCOF Meeting FEB 12, 2019: TOPIC A - https://t.co/7pA6SUVgiE https://t.co/7pA6SUVgiE
- STCOF Meeting FEB 12, 2019: TOPIC A - https://t.co/vTy6zT78Rb https://t.co/vTy6zT78Rb
- STCOF Meeting FEB 12, 2019: TOPIC A - https://t.co/nOu3oT2Qrk https://t.co/nOu3oT2Qrk
- Special thanks to Kelly Rabalais for the great Safe Haven presentation today. And, thanks to The Good Samaritan Ministry for hosting.
- STCOF Meeting JAN 8, 2019: St. Tammany Parish Government Safe Haven Project Update - https://t.co/r9sRvJ3KU2
- Planning our 2019 calendar of speakers and topics. Stay tuned and be sure to share with your friends and colleagues… https://t.co/CL83Bvshzy
- Your St. Tammany Success Stories: STCOF Meeting Reminder NOV. 13, 2018 - https://t.co/O2dfnsLpYD
- Your St. Tammany Success Stories: STCOF Meeting Reminder NOV. 13, 2018 - https://t.co/Z2QUE6ltqS
- Your St. Tammany Success Stories: STCOF Meeting Announcement NOV. 13, 2018 - https://t.co/8LlIDZJeLE
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates